So I am an “artist”, or at least I like to pretend I am. Please don’t burst my bubble, I like sitting here in my cotton candy scented bubble on my pink and purple unicorn. Anywho, at the moment I am making collages mostly, and I use a variety of materials. Magazine cuttings, glitter, various papers (wrapping paper, tissue paper etc), RHINESTONES!!!, stickers, washi tape etc.
Art, Collages & Other
I make art collages! It’s very different to scrapbooking (call me a scrapbooker and I’ll smack you with a fish! I mean I have friends who are scrapbookers, but it’s just NOT ME!). The ones featured so far are either ones I’ve made for myself or as gifts for friends.
- Collage For A Friend
- Collage 24/7/16
- Collage 23/7/16
- What Do I Do All Day? *UPDATE*
- Art Therapy is Rad
- Pages from my art journal… 25/8/16
- “Art for my rent” from Frankie Magazine
- Art for Avalon
- Pages from my art journal… 7th September ’16
- I am indestructible – Pages from my Art Journal… 29th Nov ’16
- I Am Loved – Positive Affirmation Poster… Dec ’16
- Collage for a friend… 2016
- Collage for Auntie Jill – March ’17
- Collage! “Just Today”
- Collage for my Ma – 2016
- Queens Collage – 2016
- Hello Petals Collage – 2016
So, look, I’m not going to be making a million dollary-doos from anything I make, sadly that’s life. BUT I really want to share my work with others. I have a variety of pages sizes (A5-A3), type of paper (water colour paper, visual diary paper etc) in a range of 180-300gsm weights.
If you’d like to have a collage made for you or a friend or something else. I can make a “positive poster” or more personal one. I have all things glittery and even weird “non glittery” things.
I love making things for people. I also enjoy adding rhinestones to pretty much everything.
Get in touch with me for a quote!